Mount Hood, OR - Vintage Shaded Relief Map (1924)
Orders Ship in 2-4 business days
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Premium Matte Paper:
Our Premium Matte Paper option is a museum-quality poster printed with giclée inks. The thick paper is archival and acid-free with vivid color definition. Paper details:
• 10 mil thick
• 189 gsm weight
• Matte finish
Unframed posters arrive in a shipping tube, allow time to flatten before use.
These are 2D prints - this means the product is flat to the touch
Our lightweight, wood poster frames are a great option for prints ready-to-hang out of the box. Framing service and shipping included in price. Product details:
• Alder, semi-hardwood 3/4″ thick frame
• Lightweight acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
Metal (US Only):
Our vibrant metal prints are a stunning alternative to traditional posters and frames. Product details:
• Aluminum metal surface with wood backing for wall hanging
• Scratch and fade resistant
• Made in the US
This is a 2D (FLAT) map printed on fine art media! Read more below.
We understand this is like no map you have ever seen before, take a moment to read our Frequently Asked Questions regarding shaded relief maps.
This beautiful vintage style map has been digitally restored and stylized to give the appearance of an illuminated landscape.
• Premium reproduction, restored for a like-new appearance while preserving vintage character
• Stylized with stunning digital hillshading effects (printed in 2D)
• A perfect fit for any home decor theme